- The P-Card may not be used for personal purchases.
- Purchases from University employees, their spouses, or children
- Purchases from business concerns of which an employee (or an employee's spouse or child) is a sole or principal owner
- Purchases from corporations of which an employee (or an employee's spouse or child) is a major officer or primary employee
- Purchases when the vendor requires an agreement or any contact to be signed by an authorized University representative
- Travel Expenses (except airfare and conference registrations)
- Automobile rentals
- Payments of hotel rooms
- Travel meals (per diem)
- Airfare and Amtrak are allowed on the credit card
For a complete listing please reference the Illinois State University Authorized P-Card Manual under section 7 - Prohibited P-Card USE/Capital Equipment/Gift Cards.